CREATIVE DIGITAL CONTENT WRITER (ENGLISH ONLY)
Title: Creative Digital Content Writer (English)
Reporting to: Digital Strategist
We are in need for creative digital content writers who are strong in research, writing, editing, proofreading and has experience in writing a range of online content. The content will include copy for WeChat, LinkedIn, blogs, newsletters and so forth.
We’re looking for the ideal candidate to help us:
1. Collaborate with the Creative team to produce and deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
2. Edit, proofread and improve content in English as required
3. Manage and oversee the online content and publishing calendar for projects
4. Create case studies, infographics, marketing decks and other content to pitch that will drive more followers to online channels
5. Pitch content to media and other relevant online channels as required
6. Optimize content for search engines using keywords, meta data, back linking etc
7. Research and stay up-to-date with latest content marketing trends.
8. Conduct digital analytics
The successful candidates need to have:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media & Communications, or any related industry field
2. A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in a multinational firm and international working environment
3. Previous experience in copy writing and a demonstrated ability to successfully take a brief and create engaging copy in English
4. A passion for digital communications and social media in general
5. An understanding of how social media in China works, is a plus
6. A willingness to learn and work hard to get it right
7. An ability to work on multiple projects, and still deliver the highest quality of work
8. An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
9. Native English speaking and writing skills, and a demonstrated ability of producing good quality writing in English
The following skills will give candidates an advantage:
1. Fluent or conversational Mandarin skills
2. Experience in SEO and media pitching
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and creative working environment
- The opportunity to learn new things, and work on projects that inspire you
- Flexible working location. It is preferred that the candidate works in our office in Shanghai – team collaboration – you know how it is. However, candidates with the relevant skill set and right attitude will also be considered.
Interested? Please send us your resume, samples of work and a quick introduction of yourself at email@example.com .
SOCIAL MEDIA ROCKSTAR
Title: Social Media Rockstar
Position: Full Time
Reporting: Digital Strategist
We are currently looking for a passionate and savvy digital native to join our team as Social Media Rockstar. We are a FUN team who love what we do. So naturally it’s important to find the right candidate who will fit well into our company culture.
As the Social Media Rockstar, you will assist the team to:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for PR, marketing and digital projects
- Create and manage content calendars, including researching content ideas
- Manage and execute the delivery of content delivery across social media platforms such as WeChat, Weibo and others relevant to the client and The Orangeblowfish
- Nurture a community (online and offline) that will grow and engage our following
- Online news monitoring and listening and following industry and competitor trends
- Pitch to the media
- Manage clients
- Gain invaluable experience managing portions of a marketing, digital or PR project
- You will be asked to work on a range of projects outside of your skill set. This will help you grow as an individual and challenge you on learning new skills. We are a big believer in this.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in a multinational firm / international environment
- A passion for communications and social media
- A willingness to learn and work hard to get it right
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English and Chinese (Our main language spoken in the office is English)
- Experience with WordPress and/or Photoshop would be a plus, not a necessity
- Must be based in Shanghai
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV, along with samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Position: Full Time
Reporting to: Design Director
- Take briefs as part of a wider creative team and help generate ideas to present back to the Design Director
- Have a good knowledge and the ability to execute a range of different design styles and layouts
- Assist graphic designers on various print, online and on-site projects
- Coordinate and prepare final artwork with printers and suppliers as required
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, plus proofing skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, as well as work under pressure to meet deadlines, and across multiple projects
- Image research
- Maintaining project and image files
- Have a desire to learn new graphic design and illustration applications
- Think proactively on behalf of the agency, considering new design/digital initiatives, trends and tools on forthcoming projects
- Be a passionate, resourceful and helpful team player
- Help with ongoing pitch work
The Successful Candidate:
- Must be fluent in Chinese (Chinese National is preferred)
- At least 3 years working experience in a graphic design role, preferably in a global agency (nice to have, but not essential)
- Strong background in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong layout skills (colour, typography and composition)
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Have a good understanding of print media, digital media, branding and interactive design
- A willingness to stay current: keeping skills and knowledge update to industry trends
Interested? Send us your CV (max 2 pages in English), along with 10 of your best art and design work – professional and personal interest – to email@example.com!
Title: Design Intern
Position: Full Time
Reporting to: Head of Design
Looking for a passionate, energetic and ambitious individual to join us as a design intern.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll be doing at our creative studio:
- Assist our senior designers closely, learning what it takes to manage a design project
- Facilitate and help manage the suppliers we work with, and get a better understanding about the entire production process
- Have fun, and share your passion and ideas for great design with the team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or a related design-based major
- Strong understanding and fluency in using design programs, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Some experience and familiarity with using other design programs is also valued, although not necessary
- Working hours are negotiable
Interested? Send us your most recent portfolio and best work (via a PDF or URL) at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Title: Communications Intern
Position: Part Time
Reporting to: Social Media Manager
Looking for a passionate, research-savvy, and digital native to join us as a communications intern!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll be doing at our studio:
- Assist our senior communications team members closely, learning what it takes to manage an integrated communications project
- Facilitate and help manage the third-party digital and/or media partners we work with, and get a better understanding about the external working process
- Help with research on the latest news and trends in China, pertaining to specific categories and needs (F&B, Retail, Digital)
- Have fun, and share your passion and ideas with the team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media & Communications, or any related industry field
- Previous experience in copy writing, and/or translating key marketing documents (from English to Chinese)
- Some experience and familiarity of either pitching to the media and working with media partners, or in digital and social media
- Working hours are negotiable
Interested? Send us your your resume and a quick introduction of yourself at email@example.com!